Saturday, April 14, 2012

Songkran at Ko Kret




Sawadeekaa!

How are you all...? Hehehe... I've just spent my Songkran holiday at Ko Kret, a small island in Chao Phraya river. This is an island that is famous with the pottery handicrafts. Hmm, sounds like Kasongan village in my hometown Yogyakarta. It's not fair to compare between them, but in my opinion, it a lot better in Kasongan than in here.

But since I spent the Songkran day in here, I will tell you more about my trip here.

It was recommended by my friend, Anne, because I told her that I won't spend Songkran day in Khaosan Road or Silom. It woul be very crowded and a lot of people there, I personally doesn't like crowd. So, I took her recommendation and went there.

I looked for the way to get there by searching in internet, and to go there by mass transport in Bangkok (BKK), in order to save more transport fare. The route can be found here: www.­transitbangkok.­com

You can going around the island by rented bicycle, and you'll find yourself so wet because many people (esp KIDS) will throw you water and touch your cheek with melted powder. Hehhee....


Songkran at Ko Kret-20120413

Expenses info (in Baht):

AIT - Victory Monument (Bus No 29) : 20
Victory Monument - Pak Kret (Bus No 166) : 18
Pak Kret - Pier : 10
Pier - Ko Kret : 2
Rent bicycle (one day) : 40

Ko Kret - Pier : 2
Pier - Pak Kret : 10
Pak Kret - Victory Monument : 18
Victory Monument - AIT (by Thammasat van) : 30

Others:

Foods and drinks: 20 - 30
Small ceramics: 5
T-shirt: 150 - 200

9 comments:

  1. di thailand itu hurufnya ga ada huruf latin ya
    kluwer2 gitu smw y?
    g bingung di sana tid?
    heu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kebanyakan ya huruf cacing semua, walaupun di beberapa tempat diterjemahin ke latin juga... tapi mostli cacing mlungker semua gitu (@_@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agak OOT, jd pengen makan masakan Thailand..

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOT aja pake banget, ntar aku kasih resep Tom Yam deh
    istri kamu pasti bisa masakin tuh, gampang ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

    Ini di mBantul mas :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ini surabi thailand ya?

    *jd laper*

    ReplyDelete
  7. ini pancake bikinanku sendiri.... hihihihi.... :D

    mau???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoo... berhubung gw pemakan segala, MAU BANGET!
    Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete