Saturday, May 16, 2015

28 Years Old Me

Yeay! It’s been a long time I didn't write any birthday post.

Well, HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY to myself (on May 12)

I always always being grateful that I could live this long… it is the greatest gift from God for me.

Latest birthday post was when I turned 25. I was in Thailand pursuing my master degree. And time really flies so fast, 3 freaking years already passed! I feel like I still 25 years old, but in fact I get older and older in age number.

So, what changes in me after 3 years?

Many things changed.

I am now married, my ‘jomblo hina’ (desperate single) era was ended beautifully.
I am now living in Japan, already 1 and half years, and still have 1.5 years more, or probably longer.
I am now pursuing doctoral degree, stage I never thought I would reach in this age.
The most important is… I am now a mother.
And… I think my body is now being very nice to me, since I feel a lot healthier and a lot more active.

See, there are many changes that I have to be thankful of :)

Somehow, being 28 years old give me an effect of being mature, somekind like… I should more behave like a mature adult. However, I maybe still want to be young and free, like age is not an obstacle for me for enjoy life as I want to. I still can enjoy traveling, get lost in somewhere randomly, playing with water, wearing colorful clothes… anything. Something changed is just now I am with my husband and little baby. And they are my awesome crazy mates. I can still traveling and get lost with them, and even wearing colorful clothes matching with them. Maybe, as I get older, something also changed in my mind, or the way I behave to others, but I wish it is in a good way.

Something never change from myself is… I STILL A DAYDREAMER.

There are many goals I wanna reach in the future.

For myself, for my family too…
My personal dreams, and family goals…

I still want to travel around the world, with my family. I don't know, it will be turn out… maybe for study (again), for work, or just traveling on vacation. As long as I can go to a new place in the world, I am happy.

I still want to do something useful for many people. I feel, I never do anything useful for people yet until now. I’m still thinking the way I would make it happen someday… but for now, I have to study harder, maybe someday the knowledge I gained might be useful.

Short-term dream… conduct my research in awesome way, I want to make it one of my masterpiece I will be proud of. And maybe… related to my statement above, can be useful for people too.  I also look for a fit job for me in the future. Some said, doctoral graduate may fit in teaching job, I honestly want to do it too, but kinda not confident yet. I don't know, something happened in the past regarding this matter, or maybe I just too afraid of being rejected by university I dream to work for. Hehehe…. Wherever, Jogja, Surabaya… or maybe Japan… I’ll do my best!!!


Well, I am now 28 years old.
2 more years to turn 30… hahaha…
It’s not a big deal.
Age can be older, but my soul will stay young!

Let’s being awesome in 28!

For freams, for the future, for life!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment