Saturday, June 3, 2017

30 and still learning...

Well, I am 30 now. A bit late, though, to write a birthday post for myself, but it's OK.

So, I came back to Indonesia again.

And life was quite tough in our first 6 months. My family, the 3 of us, was like writing in a new blank book.

I still don't have a formal job yet, but enjoy the new (very small) business. Yes, a we started a business since we came back. And this (very small) business is growing... a bit slowly.

Me and my husband are basically not a business-kind-of-person. We had no background in it at all. But we struggles for life. We do all we can do, and learn from the beginning.

I did apply for a job, for teaching in university, but failed. And now there are questions that been asked in the interview spinning in my head, "Why would you learn from beginning again whereas you already gained this much (my degree)? Don't you think it will waste all the money that those scholarship invested in you?" (OK, to make a long story short, I applied for the different school from my bachelor)

Well... I still thinking.

Life is never-ending learning process...

When I think about that question, I didn't feel sorry to my donors at all, if I have to learn something new to make a living.

If my life is a business, those studies were probably are failed attempts to make much money at a time. But in business, once you failed, you can start again with a new brand/product. And it maybe lead you to success. And when the business grows big already, the failed product can be relaunched, and maybe succeed.

That's what I think about my learning process.

I probably cannot make a living with my educational background, currently. So I have to learn other thing, even I didn't have any idea at all about it before. But I can earn money, little by little. I don't give up on doing "my thing", but maybe it's not its time yet to live from it. While learning the new things, I keep on maintaining and updating the knowledge I already had.

About the questions...

I am truly fine to study everything from the beginning because I am naturally a learner. That's why I enjoyed doing research. It is not a big deal for me to learn something new from the beginning, from the scratch like I learn how to make crochet, how to bake a brownie, how to make a bread, how to use sewing machine, and how to start a shop...

It's just about time to use my "weapon" that those scholarships invested in me. I keep on trying to share and to make use of the knowledge I gained to be beneficial to other people.

But now, I have to make a living, by studying new things... I remember that God will elevate the degree of the knowledgeable and the righteous.

Then, there is no loss in gaining more knowledge 😊 that's what I believe.

In this age, I always always always grateful to Allah that bless me with wonderful life.

I have my husband and son who loves me unconditionally.

My supportive family around me.

Chances that I dreamed.

Most of all, my health.

I also asked God for many things... I am 30 now, so I keep the wishes only to myself and God 😁



It is very nice to write again.... See you soon, my loyal readers...

Love,
The Pink Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment