Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Just... Want to See You

Hay everyone!!

Tomorrow I'll take a trip to Surabaya. Yes, the city I can describe under these two words: HEAT and MOSQUITOS. And if it has to be three, the third word must be HIM. Yes (again), Surabaya is about the heat, mosquitos, and him :)

I'm going to meet him! (again)

But there's a strange feeling inside. Suddenly I feel like I'm going back to junior high school time. I do care about how I look, what I would wear and such things. Silly, isn't it?

Wish everything going fine tomorrow.. I can't wait to meet him.

I just... want to see him...

8 comments:

  1. Ah Jogja aja yang suhunya terlalu dingin.. *Semarang Panas juga soalnya* XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. tapi semarang ga se-nyamuk surabaya kan? ah tp jogja ga dingin2 amat ah maaas, kadang sumuk jg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dulu waktu masih sering di Semarang tiap ke Jogja selalu kedinginan.. Sekarang tiap pulang Semarang kepanasan, kalo nyamuk ya ada juga.. Cm pada ga mau gigit aku, ga tau kenapa.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. darahmu pait mas. hahahaha! XD
    aku ni lg bolak-balik jogja-bdg-jogja-srby beda suhunya kerasa bgt. tp emang c semarang panas.

    ReplyDelete