Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wedding Inspirations




Don't get it wrong! I'm not about to get married so soon or preparing my own wedding. I just love to see and collect the wedding photos from many sources, such as greenweddingshoes and Etsy. Really loves those wedding stuffs :)

Hmm... many of them are stuffs I want for my own wedding someday, but since I am purely Javanese, maybe it would be a lot of adjustments with the culture here :D but I really love it.

Maybe the photo collections here could give inspriration for those who will get married sooner than me.

Enjoy them all, and get inspired!

---
Related posts:

http://nekopinku.multiply.com/journal/item/164

and

http://nekopinku.multiply.com/journal/item/183

PS: I didn't change the file name, you may Google it if you want the complete sets :D hehehe...

12 comments:

  1. hoax.. hahaha. masi entaran lah kang dei... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waah selamat menmpuh hidup baru yaaaa~
    *gaknyimak
    *plaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. semoga langgeng, beranak cucu cicit

    ReplyDelete
  4. bucket bunga emank nambah cakep yah

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha,bener bener, buket bunga bikin tmbh cakep. n biasany buket nunjukin karakter orangnya jg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aku juga masih suka loh ke greenweddingshoes, ayo kita bikin wedding organizer hahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. moga atid segera nikah... *ntar posting jenis2 baju bayi :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha... horeee! ada temennya suka liat2 GWS juga... XD XD

    keren2 ya mbak...

    ayo ah kita bikin wed-organizer aja, sepertinya seruu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amiiinn... tapi sabar kaaaak... masih agak lama (rencananya)... hehehe

    walah posting baju-baju bayi?? (berasa OL shop yang sering nongol di page aja... hahahah)

    ReplyDelete