Thursday, April 3, 2014

READ AND WRITE



Hello minna!!!

Yeah, it’s been a while since the last time I posted, as always, I feel so bad of not much spending time to write. Actually, it wasn’t because I’m too busy on research or something, even my research is now getting stuck and I don’t know what to do anymore for it. No, I actually know what I HAVE TO DO. But just… lazy.

Like writing a blog post, sometimes, without any particular reasons, I just don’t wanna do it, or spend time to do it, or for the cliché-est reason: ideas just blew away everytime I start writing.

These days, I’ve been asked to write an article for a newsletter of a programme I attended almost 2 years ago. But then…, I stuck in front of my lab computer, staring empty at the monitor, forcing my brain to work for at least write a paragraph. You know what, this article is actually an easy article, not as difficult as the research proposal. But it is very difficult to make even a sentence.

I should blame the winter that freezed my brain that bad for the last 4 months. Yeah, now the weather in here become warmer, but my brain melts down so slow.

Now I start to blog-walking again, see many pages I’ve been missed for so long. Many bloggers still keeping up their posts, managed the appearance nicely, and got more follower. In the other hand, there are also blogger left their page, just like abandoning stuffed room. I feel a bit pity about this. I also left my “room” for a while, then back again everytime I want, having less responsibility in managing it properly. This page is just an unimportant page for the world, but it’s still my OWN room. A room of expressions and thoughts of mine, to share with people in the world.

Sometimes I feel envy to the others that having many followers in their page. It means that many people are interested in reading their stories. But my page… hmm… I can’t say no one wanna read (or at least see) my post, but less people read, less interactions, it seems pointless… Or it is just my thought.

Okay, I felt (and still feel) very sad of losing my Multiply page, with many precious posts and friends (that is now spreads in many social media). I missed the spirit of posting in there, where people were kindly responded to everything I posted, even the crap-est one.

Multiply, or any kind of media may close or stop, but I shouldn’t stop writing. I feel like writing a blog post is one of the ways to develop writing skills. And to make a good writing, I should read any good (or not good, too) other posts. It sounds similar to write scientific report… I need to read more to write a good report. That’s my conclusion.

So, what I wrote today? Hehehe… another crap, but I still want you all to read (and please leave comments).

Kyoto is cloudy with little shower today, Katsura campus got a windy day and my cubicle is still the same this semester, hehehe… ah, also, my baby dance a lot today (inside).

Welcome spring… may it gives me more motivation to read and write more (both blog and report).

No comments:

Post a Comment