Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My world (now) is full with you...

Is it late to introduce my little baby?

Hehehe...

Here's my lovely little boy!


KENICHI ARIA SUNG
ケンイチアリアスン

was born in late spring on May 25, 2014
in Kyoto


His name 'Kenichi' has many different meanings in Japanese according to each kanji.
Ken'ichi can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
  • 健一, "healthy, one"
  • 賢一, "wise, one"
  • 謙一, "humble, one"
  • 憲一, "constitution, one"
  • 建一, "build, one"
  • 研一, "polish, one"
  • 兼一, "concurrently, one"
(Wikipedia)

However, me and my husband choose to use katakana, so that the name can include all meanings, which also our wishes for him ^-^

Middle name and last name is taken from his father's name, it is very ear catching, isn't it? 

Now, my little K (I call him with many nicknames; K/kei, Kenda, Kenhihi, etc) is 4 months old going on 5 month this week. His development is really fast, or maybe every baby grows very fast as him... hehehe. Really happy to see him grows well eventhough its only the three of us in here, no parents, no babysitter, no maid... Sometimes, we feel exhausted too, but we try to enjoy. I think everything become more simple in the way we raising him, because everything decided by ourselves. 

I really want to introduce him when I get back to Indonesia. He have to see his (parents) homeland... 

(7 days old, before leaving the hospital)

(1 month old, crying so loud)

(2 months old, now bigger than Uteng)


(3 months old, getting love to play)


(4 months old, plaaaayyy until papa and mama drop, hahaha)


(become mama and papa's traveling companion)

I love you so much, Kenichi-kun... grow well and be a good man my son









No comments:

Post a Comment