Monday, July 5, 2010

Jjang Kewer Parody Cover Dancer




Yeah, I broke my own statement, that I will never show you my new hairstyle,
by uploading these silly photos for you all!!
Hahaha...

I attended the 4th Kimoshi Fest (known as UKDW Japfest before) last Saturday, July 3rd in Jogja Expo Center(JEC).


Guess what I did there?

I was not cosplaying nor singing in a band.


I perform Kpop dance!!!

*LOUD OF DEVILISH LAUGHS!*



We parodying 5 (or 6?) Kpop song choreography, here's the playlist:

Balloon - DBSK
Bopip
Heartbeat - 2PM
Genie - SNSD


aaaaannnddd...

Beauty (BONAMANA) - Super Junior


Oyeah, finally I fulfilled my wish to do the BONAMANA dance! Yuhu~



I perform with 9 other friends, 6 yeoja (girls) and 3 namja (boys). Here they are:

Ai Neechan/Onnie
Ellie Senpai/Onnie
Wita
Choi Yaya
Rin/Dea
Dena (Dea's Imouto)
Abhi/Shi
Aga
Phepe(ぺぺ)

They're all amazing!!


Nice to had fun with you all in stage!

Next time we ROCK the stage again with K POP!!!


note: photos are copied from my friends facebook

19 comments:

  1. hehehe... miaw!!!
    (sebenernya ini propertinya Inuyasha, hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. propertinya telinganya doang

    jadi kucing (pink) beneran ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya, kan nariin Balloon... hihihi (sok imut lah pokoknya)

    yah, aku bingung juga, mau bilang kucing, tapi itu kuping anjing (inu)

    ReplyDelete
  4. style kucing tapi telinga anjing
    hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaaaah ada videonya ga? Mbok aku minta?? Yang bonamana trutama

    ReplyDelete
  6. kayanya ada, di panitianya^^ hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. whaaa....mb eyin ketinggaln berita ya!!!!!!!!!!!
    hiks...
    kok eyin nda tau....pa karna eyin berlibur ke banyuwangi ya????????
    ToT
    duh enakx ngedance,,,jadi pengen ngedance jg...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah... sayang sekali yaaa
    tapi gpp, nggak se-seru biasanya kok
    hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  9. masi di jogja mas??
    hehehe... wah, gpp sih, acaranya kurang seru kok...

    ReplyDelete