Sunday, July 18, 2010

Knitted Onion Head Hat


Yay yay! This is my first post about my knitting learning activities (I had mentioned it before in the quick note). And yeah, until now I can only make some bracelets from simple crochet, and then I got bored. Accidentally, yesterday I found a book of knitted food replica, the examples were so cute and I suddenly in love (or curious?) again with knitting! ~♥

Then I try from the very simple single crochet to make a round form. It wasn’t easy, but I tried. And this morning, I actually wanted to try making an onion shape, but it seems to be failed…(T_T). But I see the failed form looks like a hat, I looked for a human like doll, I found this girl. And you know what, it fitted to her head!!! She looks so cute in that hat. Hore! 

I'm so excited to took picture of her, here we go!!


Looks like she played in the nature...

No comments:

Post a Comment