Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Halfway to Thai

Ohayou!!

This is a part of my way to Thailand. I'm in Surabaya now. Yes, I chose a direct flight from Surabaya to Bangkok. Ahh... You may think that I only want to visit my boyfriend first before leaving for Thailand. Yup, not completely wrong thought, besides the fact that air fare from Surabaya is cheaper than from Jakarta :D

I took a flight from Jogja yesterday morning, 6AM, and arrived in Surabaya at 7:15AM. And as usual it took longer time in waiting for my baggage before leaving the airport. Uh wew.

As I travel alone, I have to handle all my luggage by myself. So I packed all my stuffs in 3 bags: suitcase, backpack and sling bag, and order the stuffs by need. So that I could easily handle them. I want to share my packing list afterward, maybe someday you need it too, in case you have to travel overseas for study :)

Surabaya, still, the heat and especially the mosquitos are suffering me. I don't know why it always like that. My cousins put a fan in his room (that I use) and also spray a lot of insect killer, but it still doesn't work!! Ok, but I should say in this case, mosquitos in Jakarta is more more immune than those in Surabaya, Jakarta mosquitos are mutans!! Hahaha...

Last night, I visited my boyfriend Kamen Rider's house to have Tarawih and dinner with his family. Again, I still couldn't belive that I am now in this level of happiness. If I remember how slumped I was in last year, I become very grateful I could pass the hard time and running my life with the optimistic hopes and dreams. His family is really kind to me, they also support me to get the master degree. I hope someday I could really be a part o the family. Amin.

I'm still in Surabaya today, my parents are planning to come this afternoon. And tomorrow afternoon I'll be leaving for Suvarnabhumi from Juanda. Wish my trip going all okay :)

18 comments:

  1. don't forget about my request.. a tiny and super cute elephant..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insya Allah... Ingetin yaah!! Aku pelupa bgt lho!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku ntar kesana numpang nginep yaaa hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di dorm kampusku?? 1, trus aku tidur dimana? Dan 2, agak jauh dari bangkok sekitar 1 jam lho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jangan lupa sering2 ke pantai sama share foto2nya.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehm... Okweee kakak... Tapi ngapain ke pantai??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish you a save trip mbaaaakk :)
    Ho lebih murah drpd dr jkt ya :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jakarta mosquitos are mutans!! muhahahahahahaha

    wow, have a nice trip and good luck adek :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care there and goodluck for your study :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take care trid, may Allah always be with you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. enaknyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete