Saturday, December 17, 2011

Enjoying Hua Hin


‎"Never mind Never mind When I feel depressed and down, yeah yeah I want to come here, and be blown by the wind I want to see your little smile I, too, can become stronger The smell of the fresh Spring The petals of the blossoming sakura I will never lose to it Yes, laugh. Keep laughing away"

Laugh Away by YUI

Hello friends!!!

I recently live in Hua Hin since my campus (AIT) temporarily moving here due to flood inundated the campus in Rangsit.

And yeah, lucky for us who loves traveling, this place is actually a tourism area, so there are many interesting points here. Yuppy!

This is one of the interesting place, Pi Lia (my room mate, rhapty.multiply.com) has just found this nice place. So we planned to spend this Saturday in here, Hua Hin Pier :)

6 comments:

  1. wow rame yah seneng melihat suasanya jalan seperti itu ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. huwaaaa maaf baru baleessss....
    hehehe, ini satu jalan isinya tempat nongkrong para bule semua....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank youuu...
    hehehe... ini rasanya lebih kayak di Bali deh...

    ReplyDelete