Friday, December 16, 2011

Zero



I never thought that losing things in this way could make me feel this lost


Sawadee kaa... 

How are you all, pals? I am really sorry for did not write anything within this 2 months. Actually, I went back to Indonesia because of Thai flood, and sadly, my campus also inundated. 

In term of evacuating the students, AIT gave us ‘holiday’ for one and a half month to spend in home country. So, I went back to Indonesia to have the ‘holiday’. I don’t know it is good or not, but I was totally doing nothing during the break time, neither studying nor doing any projects. I just travelling to Surabaya many times, visiting my boyfriend and enjoy time together. Hehehe... It was really good to have school break like that. I can have quality time with my family, friends, and my loved man.

And suddenly it turned to sadness. In the last week of the ‘holiday’, a thief entered my house and stole all my things. My computer, my camera, my phones, and also external hard disk. Nothing left. Even any back up data. I felt so sad, and until now I can cry whenever I remember that. I don’t care about the financial countable loss of those things, but somehow the value of the thing is not always can be counted by money. The values of those things are priceless… that makes me so sad.

Even I calculated my saving to buy those things again, and I know that someday I can buy the better, it still cannot heal my pain of losing them, and also the fact that there were somebody unexpected ever enter my room :(

I just want to cry of remember them

I just want them back to me

Not because of the thing itself

But the memories when I get them the first time

I miss you all, so bad

Hope you still fine…

14 comments:

  1. It's sad to read this, I hope you can overcome it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you... i hope i can face it, and i always try to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good things and bad things happen in our life

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, for sure, but this feels really terrible :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. turut berduka.
    masih terus setia menunggu projectnya lanjut lagi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank yooouuuu...
    iya nih, dgn internet kacau kayak gini, kayknya agak ribet, ayo kirimin back musicnya laah... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. musik yang aransemen kalian, I mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh itu...saking lamanya sampe lom di cari2 lagi :))
    masih kurang melodinya

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw, really sorry to hear your loss. but at least you can still buy it. that's a reason to cheer up. unlike me who have loss my dearest one....

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much... but somehow the priceless things still cannot replace in my mind... :"(
    like the loved one
    but I'm sure you'll find the better person for your entire life
    cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. no one can change your very own mother

    ReplyDelete