Wednesday, August 29, 2012

… And Everyone’s Happy



Last night I got a message from my ex boyfriend,  a wedding invitation! Agaiiiin??? Hahaaha… Finally, he's getting married! Dan dengan ini, berarti sudah ketiga kalinya aku dilangkahi sama mantan! Hahaha… I really laughed a lot for myself. Bukannya bermaksud berlomba sama mantan, tapi kok ya kebetulan mereka duluan dari aku ya. Tapi wajar juga sih, secara umur mereka sudah lebih tua dari aku.

He, who ever messed up my love life for quite a long time... Yap! Bagi yang ingat dengan postinganku beberapa tahun lalu, ketika duniaku seperti runtuh dan membuatku sulit buat percaya lagi sama cinta. Butuh waktu lama dan proses yang panjang buatku memulihkan semangat untuk bercinta lagi (hayah bahasane :DD). Actually it was not because of him, or his fault that made me so down. But I was too tired to be in love and failed. Why should I love somebody if in the end I will get hurt?

I wrote a lot, think a lot about love and myself, really, I became self-centric at that time. And yeah, time really healed the pain. 

Tiga tahun sudah berlalu, hidup kami pun banyak berubah, in a good way pastinya. Kalau dideskripsikan, saat itu hatiku terkena bencana tsunami, semuanya hancur berantakan tersapu gelombang. Saat gelombang itu pergi, sisa-sisa pondasinya masih tertancap di tanah. Slowly I cleaned up those “disaster debris”, and prepare the land for rebuilding a new nice place for my true love to live in :) 


I’m truly happy with this good news, at least he find a very nice woman to be with, and he also grow become a good man. Me, myself… my life now is really wonderful! I don’t know how much I should thank to God to express how grateful I am being blessed with much love and this great life. Having family and friends who really care to me, a sweet loving boyfriend to be husband, and easier way to reach dreams… 

(Finally my dream to go to Japan came true.... plus, its Kyoto University!)

Aku pernah menulis di posting sebelum-sebelumnya, bukannya dia nggak punya spek bagus buat bersamaku, atau aku nggak punya spek bagus buat bersama dia, tapi memang bukan jodohnya. Ironically, he will be good, if not with me, and me too. But that’s LIFE, isn’t it?

After this…, it will be my turn! I will revenge him with my wedding invitation! Hahaha…

I really thankful to my man Kamen Rider who bravely proposed this complicated daydreamer called myself. With him, I never afraid to dream high and higher, because he’s the one who can walk and run with me to reach them all…

Then… Congratulation! … And everyone’s now happy!

12 comments:

  1. Diduluin mantan udah pernah, nduluin jg pernah..

    Kalo skrg sih g masalah.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. kkkk... aku skrg sih juga ga masalah kak XD

    really nice that everything ended up happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... kalo itu Allah yang ngatur mbak... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihihi... it's ok mb :DD

    I actually really happy

    dan emang hal spt ini semua Allah yang ngatur kan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iya ya kayaknya waktu itu nggrantes banget...Eh sekarang udah aja punya Kamen Rider baru ^^d Semoga semua lancar~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha... nggrantes og piyeeee XD XD XD
    habis ini insya Allah ga ada yang baru lagi kak

    amin amiiin... semoga semuanya lancar... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great story! btw,i'm involving at my ex's wedding committee right now (as wedding planner), and it's so awkward,,,,hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. waahhh... I think I know who is she :DD
    but you two still good friends, right?
    it's really awkward though hahahaa... I cannot imagine XDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. hapy syalalala
    everyone should be happy

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah true...
    Happiness is for everyone \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete