Friday, August 31, 2012

Miburou Hometown - Shinsengumi Historical Site




Finally visit this place! Hihihi...I visited this place alone because maybe this place will be boring, unless you have strong interest in Shinsengumi story. And as for me, beside their story in Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X), I also follow a manga by Watanabe Taeko titled Kaze Hikaru (Flash of Wind) which the story is more about Shinsengumi, but not seriously historical.

And, after lost in the small street downtown Kyoto, finally I reached Mibudera Temple. And suddenly Shinsengumi atmosphere become strongly felt in this area. Inside the temple area, there graveyard of Shinsengumi. Although it's called "graveyard" but one thing I noticed in here was the aura of those anime lover, especially when I see the ema hanging on there :D hahaha...

From the temple, I stopped by in the house of Yagi Gennojo, a place where Shinsengumi founded. The funny thing is the front man told me that there is nothing inside the house except story telling, and also cannot take pictures, but I still insist to getting in. And yeah, inside is nothing but a house, with story of a famous samurai group called "Shinsengumi" or "Miburou" of "Mibu Wolves".

Yeeeah, anything, but I was so happy I can visit this place, even for some people it might be so boring. Hehehe... It's not really bad to be a bit freak...

No comments:

Post a Comment