Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kimchi. Kimchi. Kimchiii!!!


Ok guys, yeah, I know, yesterday I broke my own challenge. For my excuse, I skipped yesterday because I got a really bad mood due to the heat, and it caused everything went not smooth that day…, one of it, I lost a lot of photos from my Blackberry because of the broken SD card. DAMN! It ruined my day a lot :(

But today is Friday… yeaaa, a day closer to weekend, so I will talk about… FOOD. Sounds ‘gluk’ right? (I am fasting now, and writing this post makes my stomach a little bit noisy, hehehe).

A while ago, I posted in Facebook the video of my sister making “kimchi”, yes, that famous Korean dish. I was really excited. Why? Because, the video was made by me, as editor, and my husband, as cameraman. And the video is made for video competition (ok, my sister know more about this than me). And…, actually my sister can not cook a dish (she can only bake), except this. And it is the yummiest kimchi I ever taste, even than those in Korean restaurants.


So, when we (me and my husband) visited my hometown (I come back hometown for once every two-three weeks), my husband taped my sister doing the cook. Really, it was not as simple as it seems, cooking kimchi needs almost a day!! And I, honestly, am not a very patient cooker. I don’t really like to cook such very slow food like that :p

Oke, here is the video!




Then, when I tasted it… As I mentioned, it still the yummiest kimchi I ever taste!!! It taste fresh, a bit spicy and sour, and doesn’t taste weird at all. Above all, I love the crunchy texture of nappa cabbage, carrots and radish inside. Kraus Kraus…

Okay, if you interested for the detailed recipe, let me know, I will ask my sister and send it to you or post again in this blog.

See you tomorrow, and keep excited on writing (this part I talked to myself, hohoho!)

No comments:

Post a Comment