Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthday Wish List

It’s already 12 hours before I turn 23 (now is May 11, 7PM).

Every year, when the day of May 11 comes, I always remember about that day. Two years ago. May 11, 2008. A day that changed my life. My view about life, actually. Days before, I was so cheerful, hot-blooded, and short-thinking, live my life without many hard things to be thought.

What happened in that day?

I figured out that some parasites live inside my body, make it turns weaker day by day. It was really annoyed me. Above all, I made my family so sad about my health condition, and I also became so miserable (crying).

My life in age 22 was really wonderful.
Many things happened, both good and bad things.
People come and leave.
I loved and lost.
Struggling and giving up.
Succeed and failed.
But I enjoy it all, really. I’m still thanking God I could pass the age 22.

Now I’m going to turn 23. There are so many things I wish to be fulfilled in my next age.

I wish…

I could be cured from this disease and live healthy.

I could graduate from my current study, then being a fine and creative urban (or rural) planner and live wealthy.

I could fulfill my dreams to travel around the world, exploring many interesting exotic places and experiencing local cultures.

I could find my true love, give all my love and care to him, share stories and dreams, then reach them together.

At last… I want to make my family proud of me, and happy that they still have me in their life.



Thank God, I could live this long… thanks for the age you give me.
I’m not afraid being old, and I will not afraid to face life.

Welcome 23
hope next year everything’s going well

24 comments:

  1. oh my..

    what a birthday wish list u have..

    i wish it come true..

    happy birthday.. wish u all the best.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 23 :)

    wish for all of that coming true :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyung HS lo kaya yg asal2an jadinya ngucapinnya.. XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. selamat ulang tahuunnn...
    tinggal 2 tahun lagi menjalani masa muda berhura2...ayo manfaatkanlah hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. サンキュー
    thanks for the greeting
    and the wishes...
    hope it will be a nice birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. サンキュー
    yup, hope 23 will be a happy age

    ReplyDelete
  7. サンキュー
    lah... kenapa emang 2 tahun lagi mas??
    hahaha, pengalaman pribadi nih pasti (^________^)
    thank you anyway for the greetings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa. Happy b-day!

    Emang sakit apaan bok?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! May Allah bless your dreams and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. selamat ulang tahun pinku-chan..
    wish u all the best..
    mudah2an mimpi2mu tercapai..
    dan umurmu barakah..
    amin..

    ReplyDelete
  11. fase hidup manusia trid...umur 25 itu memasuki fase baru...abis tu ntar 40...hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. サンキュー
    thanks for greeting...

    hm, ada lah, sakitnya... tapi doakan cepet sembuh aja ya...

    makasih alex^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. サンキュー kakak!!!
    hehehe.... Amin...
    thank you doa dan dukungannya yaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. サンキュー、せんぱい。。。
    makasih doanya yaa...

    ReplyDelete
  15. mas Ardian: hehehe... kenapa harus 25? apa yang menandai fase baru itu? nikah? kerja?

    ReplyDelete
  16. makan2nya ambil di jogja ya yodhi ^^ hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hepi beday ya! Semoga doanya terkabul semua.. Amin!
    Happy birthday apa bhs jepangnya?

    ReplyDelete
  18. makasih... hehehe... makasih juga doanya ya.. Amin...

    Happy birthday? OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh gitu ya, nambah lagi deh koleksi kata2 baru. Kalo bhs koreanya saengil chukhae..

    ReplyDelete