Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Do Like Wedding!

I do love to attending wedding ceremonies, family, friends, or parent's friends. I like the grooming ritual before coming to the venue, wearing dress or kebaya (Javanese traditional female cloth). Kinda sounds silly, isn't it?

Some of my friends hate to attending the wedding because it sounds soooo old-fashioned, and so did I, few years ago. But as I grown up, and some of my friends, cousins, and even my ex boyfriend) are getting married, I started to love attending wedding ceremonies.

My mother always told me that to attend wedding I must wearing good clothes, and put a bit more make ups (since actually I only put few make up touch in my daily life). Firstly, I really did not comfort with the long kain (skirt), make ups and the worst part is high heels footwear. Uuuh, they really make my leg sick!!! But now, I don't know what happen in me, I enjoy the grooming, make up, the dresses, and even the footwears.

God, I now glad become a woman rather than a man. Hahahaha... FYI, I actually am a tomboy girl ;)

This is how I look in my cousin's wedding. I wore an off-white tulle kebaya and maroon batik kain :

Me(yes, like in the post below...)

Me and my sister

Me: off-white kebaya/tailor made, maroon Maduranese batik kain/my mother's collection, heels/Bellagio, rattan bag/random shop in Banjarmasin
My sister: off-white kebaya/tailor made, dark brown Maduranese batik kain/also my mother's collection, shoes/mother's belonging, rattan bag/random shop in Banjarmasin.


And here is the happy newlywed couple:



Visit also: sosweetan

No comments:

Post a Comment