Monday, October 11, 2010

Catching the Sun

Catching the sun

Don't know what to write actually. But I love writing, whether you read or not. For this late 3 weeks, I worked on my final project. I don't know, I could reach the graduation day or not, but I try. I take all the risks.

After the heartbroken days passed me, I think this is my time to set all things better. I'm actually not alone, I have many good friends around, and my special bestfriend who always by my side. Many thanks for him who always cheer me up, even I'm down to the lowest point.

Now, this is my own fight. I will certainly not give up to all of the hard circumstances I may face.

I'll show the world that I can!!!

PS: To my bestest bestfriend... There's nothing impossible, and I'm sure you can finish it, I KNOW YOU VERY WELL!!!

Let's fight together!

hidingouch

No comments:

Post a Comment