Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Eat Pray Love (A Random Story)


Konbanwa minna!! How are you all? I’m missing you, dear my loyal readers. Really, it’s been quite a long time I didn’t write any life stories of mine lately.

Shortly, within this month I’ve preparing for my final project presentation, which plan to be held by the end of this month. And I feel a bit disappointed I couldn’t reach the November graduation period :( so I should wait until February to be officially graduated. But whatever would be happen, I will finish this mess all this month and take a long loong looong vacation! Yes! Hahaha, actually, I don’t have any motivation to finish my study, but I REALLY want to traveling somewhere with my bestfriend, that becomes my motivation.

After that sorrowful (or painful?) separation, I lost all my intention to do anything, neither having fun nor finishing the final project. As I told you before, to heal the pain, I tried any method of broken heart healing, I pray a lot, hang out with friends, and do anything that can make me not to think about the past love. Some works, some didn’t works.

My dearest bestfriend helped me a lot during the hard time. I just could cry and share anything to him. He encouraged me to be braver to face life. The most important thing is I have to love myself first, then others will followed. So, what can make me love myself? I love to be loved, so I love. I love to become precious, so I treat anyone preciously. And I also made a short term goal for myself, what I really want to reach, to make my life meaningful. And it goes to my final project. I have to finish it, how hard it is. To make my parents proud, to make a trip with my bestfriend, and to make myself pleased. Then… here I am. I am now really okay, healthy and happy. Not just because of him, but I also find my true self.

Am I now moved on? Yes, and I’m sure I’m now feeling much better.

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is

(That’s The Way It Is – Celine Dion)


EAT
EAT
"I'm now having a relationship with this damn red delicious shrimp!"

PRAY
PRAY
"You are, after all, what you think. Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slaves to you emotions"

LOVE
LOVE
"To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life"


Enough with the English paragraphs, I am now using Indonesian language mode. Hahahaha…

Oke friends, kira-kira begitulah kehidupanku akhir-akhir ini. Masih harus berkutat dengan TA, yang mana kemarin belum bisa dapet freepass menuju pendadaran, masih banyak revisi dimana-mana, jadi nggak memungkinkan untuk ikutan wisuda bulan November, sedih juga. Tapi nggak apa-apa sih, soalnya bagiku targetnya adalah LULUS BULAN NOVEMBER ya, bukan WISUDA BULAN NOVEMBER (metode ngeles yang oke kan? *wink*). Lagipula kalau wisuda periode ini, di angkatanku bisa jadi hanya aku, lha ya repot, ntar yang nraktir seangkatan cuma aku seekor aja, nggak bisa patungan. Wah, bisa bangkrut aku (metode ngeles kedua). Excuse banget yaaaa!! Tapi yang pasti, akan kuselesaikan TA ini sebelum November dimulai. Semangat!!

Love life? Ah, sudah lama juga nggak curcol. Sebenarnya aku sudah nggak sendiri lagi. Ya sebenarnya aku nggak pernah sendiri sih. Aku menemukan hati yang sebenarnya sangat aku sayangi, tapi nggak pernah berani kuraih karena aku terlalu takut untuk kehilangan dia. Pernah kah kamu merasa begitu lucu ketika menyadari bahwa kamu menyayangi seseorang yang selama ini selalu ada di dekatmu, tapi bahkan untuk menyentuhnya pun kamu terlalu takut? Even just to call him "boyfriend" is too less, because he's so much more precious than just "boyfriend". Am I now in a relationship with him? Nope. We are more than just in a relationship. Hope this would be the best, I just can pray but the fate is in God’s hand. If we meant to be, anything would be easier for me and him.

Whenever I see your face, the world dissappears,
All in a single glance of, revealing,
You smile and I feel as though, I’ve known you for years,
How do I know to trust what I’m feeling

I believe my heart, what else can I do,
When every part of every thought leads me straight to you,
I believe my heart, there’s no other choice,
For now whenever my heart speaks, I can only hear your voice

A lifetime before we met, has faded away,
How did I live a moment without you,
You don’t have to speak at all, I know what you'd say,
And I know every secret about you

I believe my heart, it believes in you,
Its telling me that what I see is completely true,
I believe my heart, how can it be wrong,
It says that what I feel for you I will feel my whole life long

I believe my heart, it believes in you,
Its telling me that what I see is completely true,
And with all my soul I believe my heart,
The portrait that it paints of you, is a perfect work of art

(I Believe My Heart – Duncan James feat Keedie)

10 comments:

  1. hmm...
    hmm...

    semangat TA nyaaa!!! :DD

    "the fate is in God’s hand". This sentence is the only thing that i believe when it's about a relationship matter ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'll try the best for it!
    ^^d

    hehehehe... yup, relationship matter is somewhat unpredictable, only God knows. but I just keep on trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you intend to give up? XP
    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope. i won't give up. but maybe for this topic, i make some "extended time" and not rushing that much now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. rushing heart to love again is not good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. harus semangat ya dek. kalo nggak bisa digilas roda jaman hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha... iya mbak... makasih ya. SEMANGAT!!!
    mb juga, ntar kita dolan2 lagi yaa...

    ReplyDelete