Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday Wishes


Hey hey, there’s still 2 days to my 24th birthday. Ah, again, I’m getting older. When it comes the days before my birthday, I become a bit sentimental. It was May 11, 2008 a day before my 21th birthday, when I knew that my body is no longer as strong as I thought before. Months later, November 2008, I was hospitalized and nearly dead.

Now, as time passes through. 
I almost pass my age 23.
Half of my age 23 went sucks, and half of it went wonderful.
I learnt a lot to live.
How to be tough.
How to face the reality that is not always be kind to me.
And how to reach dreams :)

I now don’t feel that sentimental again. And thanked God for still giving me life and blessing me with this happiness.
As my body get healthier.
As I know there are many people loves me and always support me, however I am.
As I finally finished my final project, graduated and got my bachelor degree.
As I met a good man named Aria and fall in love with him.

And as my age is going on 24, there are so many wishes I pray to God. I wish…

I could live longer and healthier. I know this disease is not easily cured, but I become better to live my life even though I have to live with it.

I could grow a better personality, become wiser and respectable.

To be accepted in graduate school I applied, that one step closer to my dream, to become a professor.

A relationship between me and my man Aria going well, always love, care and support each other, then we could reach our dreams and become great together.

May God always bless my family and loved people with health and happiness, they’re so important for me.

Amin.

Thank God for every breath I took, was born in this world and still being alive is the greatest gift You give to me. Really, I’m not afraid of being old, but I’m afraid I couldn’t become mature.

Yeah!!! 

Again, welcome my new age 24.
Let’s have a great time! (shakehands)

32 comments:

  1. O tanjō-bi omedetōgozaimasu ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOREEE!!! jangan lupa kuenya juga mas :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. dapet potongan kue paling banyak :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. semoga smua doanya dikabulkan amin :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siip, 2 hari lagi ga perlu pusing mikirin makan apa.. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh iya, pengumuman diterima S2 nya kapan tid?

    ReplyDelete
  7. mauu, kirim dari bandung,asli, nyam nyam

    ReplyDelete
  8. ke plaza foodcourt, banyak pilihan :)) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. pertengahan bulan ini, wish me luck... (^___^)v

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh jadi traktirnya kesana ya?? Oke, ngikut aja lah pokoknya..

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaa... traktirannya belum niiih, ntar kalo hasil pengumuman dah keluar ya mas

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehehe, makasih doanya :)) moga aku bisa ngasih kabar baiknya habis ini :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank u yodhiii! masih besok kok..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  14. met ultaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! hahaha... traktiraaaannn!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank u isaaa!
    ayo k jogja, aku traktir makan2 dh! :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nih yg udah di Jogja kapan dtraktirnya?? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  17. yg d jgj,hbs diterima s2 yaa,doakan yaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Diskriminasi.. XD Ya udah, semoga keterima deh..

    ReplyDelete
  19. amiin.. hahaha,bukan diskriminasi lah..

    ReplyDelete
  20. kagaakk.. traktiran di Bandung aja! pas kamu dah ketrima disini! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. amiin.. see ya on Bandung mas Isaaaa! semangat2

    ReplyDelete
  22. semangaaatt!!! :D

    *ntar traktir di warung pasta ya :p

    ReplyDelete