Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What A Wonderful May


Yaaay!!! 
こんにちわ みんな!お元気か?
I hope you are all healthy and as happy as I am nowadays :) 


May is about to over today… I somewhat a bit busy lately... Am I already having a job? Noooope, I’m still unemployed :D hehehe. But yes, there are several miraculous things happened in my life this late 3 weeks. 

As you know, me and my boyfriend live in different city, me in Jogja and he live in Surabaya, which famous with its heat, mosquitoes and now… gardens, haha. So, when it comes a (quite) long weekend holiday, he came to Jogja! Sungguh hadiah ulang tahun yang sangat menyenangkan. I was really happy and excited seeing him around here. Rasanya takjub melihat dia disini, sampai-sampai aku liatin dia terus, is it really him or his Doppleganger? Hehe :D then I touched his cheek, wouw, it was him, in real! 

(this is my man and me)


Akhirnya..., aku bisa bermalam mingguan bersama kangmas Kamen Rider, for real, di Jogja pula. Just like any other couples, dia main ke rumahku, ngobrol-ngobrol, makan-makan, jalan-jalan. Dan jalan-jalan bersama dia benar-benar seperti mimpi. Mimpi pun, aku nggak ingin cepat berakhir. Sayangnya waktu nggak pernah pilih kasih, ia terus berjalan seperti biasanya, dengan ritmenya sendiri tanpa peduli apa yang dilakukan manusia terhadapnya, bahkan untuk mengecap kebahagiaan dan melepas kerinduan sedikit lebih lama… But I was really happy seeing him around… :)

Another good news come from Bangkok. Ehm… ehm ehm, I don’t know how to tell you readers about this. I’m accepted in Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand. Yeeaaah!!! It’s relieving when I accepted the offer admission letter, I became so speechless. Me? Going to Thailand for study? Thank God for giving me this luck. But since I didn’t get the financial aid yet, I’m still struggling to look for it and pray for more luck… hope this August I could be in Thailand and start the study.

What a wonderful month… May 2011… I turned 24 and being so lucky.

6 comments:

  1. kalian mirip :p

    hehe

    yes, he's real

    ReplyDelete
  2. darimananya mirippp?? hahaha

    yes... he's so real :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Udah mirip wajahnya dan senyumnya...Jodoh nih keknya ^^d

    Selamat yaaa...Saya jadi iri. Adik angkatanku ada yang dapet beasiswa ke Chulalongkorn University terus lanjut di Korea 6 bulan kemudian. What a lucky people you two ^^d

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... amin amin, semoga memang jodoh, kak :)

    ehm... alhamdulillah... I'm just so lucky. doakan dapat beasiswanya juga kak... hihihi... thank you thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. sayangnya enggak... hiks, besok dia nyusul aja :)
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete