Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Girl Crush!


Okay, I secretly confess it to you… that I really like this girl so much! I ever dreamed her 3 times, it was really confusing, do I really fan her that much? Or maybe... I just love/envy her. She’s actually my ex-boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend (confuse, eh? Hahaha!). She’s beautiful, stylish, and she’s also kind to people around her.

She’s also my favorite fashion blogger. I don’t know, somehow I really love her style, the way she posed in front of camera, clothes she wore, her photo editing style, and really...her good written English, I envy her so much!!! Maybe she doesn’t notice me anymore since I never contact her for a very long time, the last time was about 5 years ago when I asked her to fill the voice over for my film, HTM8K. And then, I just following her via FB, Twitter and her blog.

Yes, this is the girl I adore so much. I admit it, I’m her secret admirer :)


16 comments:

  1. iya..aku ber hai ke dia kok.. *kedip2 clara*
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. sepertinya dia nggak bakal notice kalo kamu kedip2nya disini mas :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. justru jgn sampe notice, kalau dia ampe sadar ntar pasti naksir...kasian cowoknya...hihih

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku udah buka
    kereeeen
    vintage yah stylenya
    jepretannya juga keren
    tu temennya hijaber community juga
    dy org mn?

    ReplyDelete
  5. dia emang fashion blogger, anak jogja juga, dulu anak SMA 3
    hehehe....
    keren yaaah? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sampaikan ya..

    *sodorin surat buat clara*

    ReplyDelete
  7. bukan...
    "She’s actually my ex-boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend"
    hahahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  8. anak mana tid? masih single kan? gimana kabarnya? ahaha XD

    *kasih amplop ke atid buat info rahasia*

    ReplyDelete
  9. anak jogja kok....
    but sorry, she's already taken kak :D
    hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. udah tahu klo itu.. tp kan sepanjang masih belum bikin undangan semua kemungkinan bisa terjadi kan? :p

    *lagian males jg ah. jogja jauh*

    ReplyDelete