Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Past Truth can (not) Hurt You


I was really mad last night. In the middle of the orchestra concert, I met a friend of mine and chat with him for a while.

Being a single within the late 2 months (or maybe longer) was not bad after all. But finally I found out what was wrong in my relationship with my latest boyfriend. To be honest, I was really mad after I heard that, but now, I'm fine.

Suddenly I was told that.......... he has fooled me. He was still in a relationship with his late girlfriend when he confessed his "love" and dated me. After few days, he broke up with his girlfriend and turn her depressed. What kind of boy he is....

I was shocked hearing that fact. I did believe in him no matter what. Even when some rumors said that he has a wife and children. What a joke. I already knew his family, and they just laughed at me when I asked that. Yeah, I did believe in him.

But the truth I heard made me think about another affair of him. Since he changed his relationship status in facebook to be "in a relationship with..." only few days after we broke up, many questions was spinning on my mind. And some of presentiment before...that lead me to the  answer.

It was about a week before we broke up, I had a message from someone called Dega (if I'm not mistaken). "He" acted like "he" wanted to seduce me by blaming my (ex) boyfriend with some kind of prejudices. "He" told me some stories about my (ex) boyfriend in his point of view. "He" said that he (my ex boyfriend) was really close with his girlfriend or he may married with his girlfriend and have a children. I was not surprised anymore with this kind of joke. I did totally believe in him. But who is him? Why "he" told me that?

After I heard the fact last night, I rethought about that. I didn't believe on the fact that my friend said straightly. My friend ask me am I okay with that... Sure, I'm okay, but I'm kinda shocked with the truth. I never forced myself to find out what was wrong with me or him that made us separated. But, yes, the path already lead me to the truth...

I'm okay, I'm fine with that now. I'm no longer cry for you or our relationship, boy. And I thank God, I don't belong to be with you any longer.... Bye bye black cat..., sono ai wo arigatou....

I will run my life with smile, laugh and, still, some struggle. And I'm sure, someday I will find the true love that will never hurt each other like ours...

7 comments:

  1. dasar pria!
    semangat ya :)

    "no man in this world is worth your crying, if there is any--he won't make you cry."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this zam!! Ogi said to me: "Buat apa kamu nangis2, toh dia gak tau. Sekalipun tau, apakah dia juga nangis buat kamu? Enggak kan?!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this zam!! Ogi said to me: "Buat apa kamu nangis2, toh dia gak tau. Sekalipun tau, apakah dia juga nangis buat kamu? Enggak kan?!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So the depressed girl still loves this what-kind-of-boy-he-is person, eh? Poor her....I would just leave him if I were in her position...No matter how hurt I were....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hyahaha... as I know, she still loving him, though now she's already engaged with another man.
    I do the same..., I wouldn't love him any longer, no more ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha!!! sankyu sankyu sankyuu kakak!!!!!

    ReplyDelete