Friday, December 4, 2009

My Last Fighting Stage



Wuaaaahh!!! Akhirnya laporan Kerja Praktek (KP) ku selesai. So much thanks for my family, close friends and class mates who always support me. And also my online buddies, both mp, fb and ym, who always keep saying ganbatte or semangat to me, you cheered me up friends!!!

Especially for my KP home mates, Rani and Dakunk, friends who helps anything for me to finish this assignment, you two turns me speechless for your BIG BIG LOT OF HELPS!!! I will never ever forget your kindness to me...

I will take the last assignment, Tugas Akhir, in early 2010.  Its topic would be about space-use characteristics in the canal-side of Selokan Mataram. Hope I can finish it in April and graduate in May. That would be a perfect birthday present for me next year.

Mohon doanya ya teman-teman!!!

Terima kasih.
Thank you.
ありがとう ございほす。

12 comments: