Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thank you for made me smile…

Yea, 2009 is almost over… but this year would be the most memorable year of my life, some people came into my life and leave so many things to remember. I would thanks to you all who made me smile after those storms passed me by…


Abdul Jabar

My bestest boy-bestfriend in the world. He always cares to me, listen all my unnecessary stories and accompany me wherever I go. Even though now we don’t have much time to spend together, we still contact each other. Thank you for always by my side and cheer me up since we were a child until now, and forever. Good luck for your final project! Hope we could graduate together in 2010 ^^v

Kartini

She’s my girl-friend. Yes,it looks like we are yuri sometimes, because I spent much of my time with her, doing many wasting-time things, than with our boyfriend/ex boyfriend. I love to watch movies (sometimes it made me watches the same movie twice!), take her narcissism photos (she took mine too), go window shopping. And above all, we love to hunt batik cotton textiles and made them into dress (from casual to formal). For you, good luck for your final project. Next year, let’s graduate together and may you have a batter long distance relationship than mine ^^v hehehe…

Elang Samodra

Don’t know what to say, but I really thankful for his time with me. Sometimes I just shared trashy stories with him, but he keep listen it, when I feel down, he cheer me up with those silly jokes. Don’t know how much time we will have together, I really thanks to him for a great time we had spend. May you get a suitable job so soon!!! Ganbatte nee! I always pray the best for you ^^v

Ade Andriansyah

My big brother, and also a great guitarist, maybe I just can sing if he’s around. Though now we don’t have so much time together, but I like to share many things with him. I’m so glad you found a very kind girl, Devie, and I hope you two always get along together. Niichan, why time still run so fast? ^^v

Danar Wiyoso
(Dakunk)

So much thanks to him who always helped me to deal with those confusing academical administrations. I really weak on registering stuffs, and he just helps without any complains, so I could join with him went to Bali in 2008 and KKN in 2009. Besides, he also let me join the 7th studio group, that I only finish half of the project. Thank you dakunk!!

Asti Prihardian
(Atito)


A very gentle house-mate. I had so much great time during KKN with her, whether happy or sad, she always be with me and shed my tears with her flat expression. First time I met her, she made a wrong impression of her image, and I never thought she would be as gentle as I discovered lately. I love being with her (and sometimes we looks like yuri couple, but I enjoyed it, hhaha~). Thank you for your “Tsuyoi Tsubasa”, may I fly freely with those strong wings. Hope you could reach your dream to go to Japan or open a restaurant. GANBARE—

Kasogi Widho Pratomo
(Ogi)

My KKN house-mate, and lately become my hang-out friend. I had a momentous conversation with him once after my relationship was broken, I never forget the way he brought me back into a reality that I now am a single, “You’ve tried the best but now it’s all done. Don’t cry anymore, he don’t even know that you cry,”. He also introduce me to his talented friend, Azam, and his other friends, they made my days more colorful. Thank you Ogi…

Azam Wijaya

He’s a close friend of Ogi, and lately become a friend of mine too. First time we met was in Ogi’s birthday lunch. Then we also hang out together in my favorite place, Didipy. One day, I asked him to go to art exhibition together, Ogi and friends are also join us. But guess what? The exhibition was over!!! And that was the 2nd time we came to an event in mistaken time! But we had enjoyed that silly moments.

NGP Diah Padmarani
(Ranchan)


I live with her during KP in Bali, she’s a native Balinese girl who have living in Jogja longer than in Bali. Her interest in J-rock music and visual kei made her so unique. If she couldn’t find a suitable job in urban planning field, I’m sure she would be an artist. I could be in the area of Balinese traditional dance, visual kei, or graphic design. Sometimes she left a wrong impression to others for the first time, but if you got along with her everyday within 2 months, you’ll discover that she’s a very nice girl, and sometimes a bit sensitive. Arigatou mbok gek, for helping me finish the assignments, and those Kokorean videos. Hahahah…

Oki Novriansyah

Thanks for one and a half year with me, though that’s all over now, I still thank to you. Hope you live happily without me, and get married so soon with her.

Fiestarezy Rizki Pranata
(Bolu/B)

“Just call me b, and I will call you t,” hahaha… he’s my senpai, the most friendly senpai in campus. We often met at campus’s canteen, along with his friends or other juniors, and shared about anything, especially the fact that we’re not graduated yet. Senpai, never give up, we’ll graduate together!! Or you may graduate sooner ^^v

Rahmadi Hidayat
(SoebhoeRyuki)


He’s my senpai, and also my ex boyfriend’s best friend. I used to call him my brother. But caused by several circumstances and misunderstanding impressions, I couldn’t as close as before with him. For you, I still see you as my brother, so please laugh with me and share your stories again. I hope you will find a very nice girl to be with you, and don’t forget your promise to pick me as presenter at your wedding video documentary. Hehehe….

Yan Fau
He's my Haru's new papa... I feel so lucky I know him. He's the most loving and care papa for my Haru... Thank you for caring my beloved cat... Hope he will be your best cat in the world!!!

Unggul Wisesa Yoka Haddad
My lovely otouto, and also the best duo partner in my band experience. Someday I will be your photo model, Dad!! Itsu ka?

Inami Shinokura

She's really the best senpai in my band experiences. She's not only asked me to be her duo partner in her band, SkyNami Project, but also teach me how to perform well. Sankyuu senpai... Itsumade mo, I always be your #1 fan!

Erlin Nurhidayah

My bestfriend in elementary school, we got close again when we planned the reunion together. Though we had apart from many years ago, but still, when I'm with her, everything went so FUN. Miss you...

Muhammad Oktasena
My cousin's classmate, he became one of my close friend because his interest in dorama. I love to watch dorama, and I always ask him to find the dorama softcopies ^^v Sena-chan, when will you visit my house again??

Recca Ishida

My cosplay otouto. One day he asked me to have one of my Haru's kitten. And fortunately, he got the kitten right away. Its name is Miu, she's growing well with his gentle care. ah, one day, I want to be your cosplay partner as your couple, can I....?

I Nyoman Sentana Putra
(Komang)

My bestfriend in Geluntung, Bali. Although now I no longer live in Bali, we still contact each other. One day, I visited my home village in Bali, he gathered the children to meet me... Miss you much, friend!!!


And for all my friends I couldn't listed one by one....
Thank you so much....

Especially my Multiply friends (Mas Sansan, Mas Cisya, Mas Gembili, Mbak Ary, Mbak Fitria, Yussan, Azam, Yodhi, Eyin, Kang Pencix, Mas Ardhee, Kk Ruly and Mbak Aiu, and so on and so on...)

Also my blog's readers who not registered in Multiply.... Just register, and you can leave comments (^-^)v hehehe....

Thanks for your appreciation to all my posts here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR


16 comments:

  1. Whoa... I never think U'd do this far, but it's really touching, Acchan! Thanks to enlist my name here, it's an honour to me! Well for next year, though maybe for only once, I'm looking forward 2 seeing you in the real offline world :)
    Would U?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome, Cisya-niisan... terima kasih sudah membuatku selalu semangat, melalui komen2nya baik di mp atau fb, walaupun kadang2 ngaco juga. Hehehe... Yup, with pleasure, someday we will meet in the real world, jogja is a very small city, isn't it? ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  3. beberapa punya, apalagi my mp friends
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyaris kelewatan iki post-e. kalo ga di tag di FB Xp~ arang buka MP saiki. buka mung nulis note ra jelas kwkwkwk....

    happy new year, pokoke selalu berbuat yang lebih baik dari sekarang. oke sip? ojo mung manthuk2 thok lho wkwkwk...

    sori le mbales nganggo boso inggeris

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah ada namaku...yey!!
    selamat tahun baruuuu...!!
    mari mengitari bundaran HI malam ini haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES SIR!! ROGER THAT
    hehehe.... makasih ya mas.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you kk, terutama yang terakhir itu.... hehehe ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  8. aku mengitari prambanan aja cukup mas
    hehehe... HAPPY NEW YEAR~

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUP, thank you mas.... terutama yang terakhir itu... amin....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year mba atrid,,moga taun depan kita semua sukses dan lebih baik lagi ya,,
    semangaaaaaaaaaaaat

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAAAAAAAA!!! iya... sankyu, morpho-chan...

    ReplyDelete