Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sambisari in the Morning




Fellas!! How are you all?

Yesterday me and my bestfriend, Jabar, visited Sambisari Temple. After shalat subuh, we left from my house to the temple. This temple is not too far from my house (about 15 minutes by motorcycle). I had visited this temple a year ago with my KKN housemates.

The temple is in Sambisari village, Purwomartani, Sleman. From the temple form, there are lingga and yoni, we know that this temple is Hinduism temple. It was built in Hindu Mataram era when King Rakai Garung reigned (9th century), and being buried because of Mount Merapi big eruption in 11th century. The temple found in 1966 and restored in 1986. (Wikipedia)

Hm, actually this temple visit was to play around the temple, but since Jabar brought his DSLR camera, we made fun with it by make any experimental shots. I think it become my own photo shots, since there are so many picture of me, hehehe… Okay, I’m not a good model, and the photos are just for fun, but I hope you all enjoy it ^^

Most of the photos were taken by Jabar (except photos of him were taken by me) and all pictures are not Photoshop-ed yet. I’m welcome if there is any technical comments from you, どうぞ。。。

18 comments:

  1. penelitan sejarah pas sma aku dapet candi ini, cewe yang aku suka pas smp rumahnya juga daerah sambisari

    ReplyDelete
  2. penelitan sejarah pas sma aku dapet candi ini, cewe yang aku suka pas smp rumahnya juga daerah sambisari

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... ternyata ada kenangannya... XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. halo jabar!suwi ra ketemu,,nice pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. elaaaah... mas kenal ma Jabar jugaa?? *kaget*
    tq anyway^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. iya.temen sma.dl suka pinjem pelm jepang ha3

    ReplyDelete
  7. owalah... kamu temennya Jati juga to mas?? hehehe...
    yang pinjem film jepang kamu apa Jabar?
    dia sobatku dari SD, hahaha^^v

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha2 iya..jati tmn sekelas.udah lama ngga ktemu mrk.dulu pinjem H2 movie ke jabar,dan ampe skrg jd suka adachimitsuru.Salam ya buat jabi dan kucingnya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha, small world ya.
    hmm... jabar emang suka bikin orang jadi suka sesuatu, contoh, kamu keracunan adachi mitsuru kan...
    yup, nanti kusalamin, kucingnya dia 3 kecil2 tuh

    ReplyDelete
  10. itu salah satu kuda2 taekwondo kak.. tapi nggak keliatan kakinya tuh ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  11. sankyuu... ^^v (sok malu-malu padahal seneng dibilang cute)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha...
    berarti seneng malu-malu tid? ;p

    ReplyDelete