Monday, August 2, 2010

Through my QCAM...Again, yay!




Hola!
Here's the 2nd roll of my QCAM. Actually, I will put title "My eyes through QCAM" but since there are some photos from the latest museum visit, when I babysitted my 2 little brothers Kevin and Vincent, the POV is not only from my sight, so I change the title. Hehehe...

I didn't take any experimental shoots in this session. I don't know, I feel like I just wanna have fun taking pictures. And still, I cannot predicted the result, so here they are!!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. hahaha... singkatnya, mereka bukan sodara, tapi udah kaya sodara... bapaknya orang indonesia kok

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I'm SURE you know where is it, kak^^d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeeeaaahh... hehehe,,, but very nice I know them since they were smaller...hihihi... kawaii

    ReplyDelete