Saturday, January 29, 2011

Music Project

Hello friends!
How are you this week?


Hehehe… I was quite busy last week, filling my leisure time with various activities, such as hanging out with friends, practicing choreography (for Jjang Kewer performance in Solo next month), and playing in a band. Eh? Again?

Yeah… I never thought I will sing in a band again after I quit from my former band Kira. But one day in the late 2009, my friend Kiki who was the drummer in other band offered me to make a band project. At that time, I was pretty unconvinced to take part in a band again. I told him that I need time to consider. Besides, I still had to finish the final project before taking another thing to do.  And after quite long time consideration, I think I would take his offer to fill the vocal position for his band. So, soon after I finish my final project, Kiki contacted me and asked me whether I will take the position or not, and I answer “Ok, I’ll take a part on it!” enthusiastically.

I ever mention in my 2010 new year resolution that I want to continue my music activities by improve my skill to play instruments. But why I took the vocal again? Yes, as you know, until I write this post I still can’t play any music instruments well f(n_n). Hehehe…

I finally met the rest of the band members in early January this year. They are Angga (the bassist) and Amor (the guitarist). It feels bit awkward to start a band again in the beginning. But I think they also felt the same, because we are almost totally stranger.

After 4 times gathering (also jamming and practicing), I think I start to love working with them. There’s a thing I learned from this new form band: a solid teamwork need chemistry, to build chemistry requires understanding. We both try to understand each other and comfort each other, so we can enjoy the music in a fun atmosphere :) Love them!

the band


Here's the players:


Melky/Kiki, the drummer


Amor, the guitarist


Angga, the bassist, he also can play keyboard as well


9 comments:

  1. yehehehe...
    okay, I'll tell you if we perform :D
    wish us luck for every auditions

    ReplyDelete
  2. if there's an invitation or event, we'd love to :)
    hehehe...
    let's invite us to perform there

    ReplyDelete
  3. em.. what if i only want to watch your play? is that count like an invitation? hehe.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will upload our performance video so soon (after get in a stage)
    so you can watch how we play :)
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiks2.. T__T

    don't forget to contact me when u have a play in Bandung, kay? :d

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha... someday, if there's a chance, isa :)
    wish us lucky enough to get a chance to perform in Bandung!!!
    I promise I will contact you ^^d

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hay... boleh aku minta nomor kontak kiki? Aku temennya dulu jejepangan juga di semarang... terimakasih...

    ReplyDelete