Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Countdown

GOOD NEWS!!!

(Me, in campus library a year ago)


Yeah, finally, after almost a year I work on this (thrilling and frustrating) final project, I got a green lamp to final presentation (or we called it ‘ujian pendadaran’). YUHUUU!!! And you know when it would be held? In the last week of this year! W-O-W.

I’m so excited and also scared facing the presentation. A lot of works have to be done, the text draft, maps, and ppt presentation. I must prepare the best for it!

Also, I ask you all to pray for me, may Allah give me success (and good point ;D hehehe).

YOSH! Let’s face and finish this mess!

(me, after pre-final presentation)


PS: for my bestfriend, come on boy, let’s finish it together, let’s shine together, I always support you and pray for you the best…:) you’re my motivation!

7 comments:

  1. wow wow. selamat... aku kok kayaknya masih ga ingin lulus sekarang ya? haghag

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... terima kasih, mohon doanya yaa...
    wah, dinikmati aja dulu, kalo aku sih rasanya udah kelamaan menikmatinya :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... terima kasih, mohon doanya yaa...
    wah, dinikmati aja dulu, kalo aku sih rasanya udah kelamaan menikmatinya :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahoi....kapan le ujian 3d??? Tak doain nih, nek udah segeralah mampir ke Bali yoh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. buseeettt... bertaun2 nggak berkabar mbok gek...
    rencana tgl 29. doakan yooo... aku habis itu lah ke Bali. nginep rumah kamu yg di Marga boleh to??
    btw ngemat nggak? itu di foto pertama ada penampakanmu
    hahahaa

    ReplyDelete