Saturday, December 11, 2010

Knitting Fever

Hahaha… really, this crafting activity is seemed so so so granny! LOL.

Few months ago, I asked my mother to teach me knitting. Why?
Yes, these things (look picture below). A cute headband! Suddenly, I have a strong motivation to learn knitting. Besides, I already interested with knitted stuffs before, really! :)

From Etsy


So, here I am, become lazy to do anything but knitting. Everytime, everywhere, it saved me from boredom and even motion sickness in flight (can you believe that? I already proofed it!). When I knit, I forget everything, my problems with love and also the deathly final project. After I finish one form, I desire to learn the other more difficult form, I enjoy it much!!!


Oke, below are some of my knitting creations. Hehehe... if it is not too good to look, I'm still a newbie (excuseee!)


knit 1-2
Surprise gift to mother, a brooch (left) and gift for cousin, a flower necklace (right)

Practicing flower form, what do you think, better?


Tutorial book by Yuniar Wibowo.
And my trial and (a bit) success creation here.


Knit till you drop!

4 comments: