Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I am an Engineer!!!


Yeah, finally I passed the final presentation of my final project yesterday!

Though it still tons of revisions have to be done so soon (for about 2 weeks), I still on fire to finish it and get my title, ST (Sarjana Teknik/engineer). Actually I’m not going to become an engineer, as you know, I study on urban planning field, which is not handling any ENGINE. Hehehe. But I’m still proud to say that I’m an engineer. So, maybe in the middle of February, my name become a bit changed, with 2 characters added. Atrida Hadianti, ST

(Here's me, on the final project site, Selokan Mataram)


Some asked me, "What will you do next?
"

So much plans rushing into my head, I don’t know what I should do first, but I try to think and arrange the ideas. First, I must finish the revision, it’s a must. Second, I have to take a therapy of my disease, 4 or 5 days in hospital, then I (maybe) cured. And third, I want to fulfill my dream to become a travel writer. I don’t know where I should start to become a writer, but this is my passion, and I think I have to make it true, whatever it takes. Maybe I would create one more blog, just for posts related to travelling. But still, I will write here first :)

Greater plan, honestly, I don’t feel I will directly drowning into job seeking world, I know, we have to make money for living, but I will not forcing myself. I said to my parent, how if I plan to take graduate school overseas? And they really support it. So, maybe in early 2011, I will be busy for graduate scholarship hunting. Wish me luck!

But how I make money to afford the traveling plan?

Hem… I don’t know exactly, but I will try to apply some of those formal jobs or projects. But still, I’m not forcing myself. I’m quite idealist to choose a job. I won’t take the job that I’m not competent (or enjoy) in it, such as banking fields. Really, I want to work in design fields. I now start looking for it, the job I will fitted in.

Some friends are getting married or planning to get married, here, include my first boyfriend (since I was junior high until early college) who will get married in January 1st, 2011. What a surpriseeee!!! Honestly, I’m a bit sad of this, but what can I do for more? I can only pray the best for him and his new-built family. May you have a very good life after this, become a good doctor, good husband and good father. I’m glad you still remember me and be friend with me.

What about me?

I wasn’t thinking much about love life for this late 3 months. After the painful separation with Mr. It’s Complicated, I become more more careful about love matters. Be friend is okay, but for more, it will be a quite long consideration. That’s not mean I close myself, but I don’t want to get hurt like that again. Somehow, I think people who firstly love me could become easily lose feeling of me after knowing how the real I am. So, everyone’s welcome to know me more, but to loving me, make sure of it first!! And prove it to me (is it a challenge? Hahahah!!)


I actually already plan to get married. But I still don’t know who will I married to and when the exact time. Maybe after I finish the graduate school, or maybe after I get a stable job. Deep inside my heart, I want to get married at my age 25 with someone  I really loved. Wish it can come true….

Yeah, this is me now, standing on the new stage, ready for the new world.
Here I come, world!!!


PS: thank you so much, friends, for support and pray… I know it’s not only about me, but I’ve supported by you all!


24 comments:

  1. hahaha... finally kak!!!
    thank youuu...
    ehm, makan2? ayo apa??? ramen
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haish udah dua temen MP yg lulus, moga2 segera menular ke aku.. Selamat ya, traktiranny mo dimana nih??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hyah3, kamu kan s2, mas.... hehehe... ayok2 gathering gimana? kang vapourrain juga habis lulus tes cpns tuh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wuhuiiii, makan-makaaaaan~ XD
    Selamat yaaaa~
    Moga2 segera dapet pendamping deh :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masa aku ngatur2 yg mau nraktir?? :-)
    Seru tuh kalo jd ajang kopdar MP-ers di Jogja.. Dua kali ngadain, satu kali gagal, satu kali sepi pengunjung.. Kalo dirimu yg ngadain mgkn lbh bgs hokinya.. *halah*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation XD turut senang deh ihh mihi
    btw first time knowing your real name loh mbak :P
    May your wish comes true :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. kak cisya: thank you thank you atas doa dan semangatnya melalui komen2 di posting2 curcolanku.. hehe.. ayo gathering. mau ga?

    kang blackhanyou: ayo dh, ga usah bnyk2 orgnya, yg ptg maen.. gmana kl k prambanan dan sekitarnya. maem d rmhku aja. hahahaha~!

    fythra: ahaha, aku jd seneng krn km ikut seneng.. eh? kyny aq pnh jg mention nama asliku. tapi panggil pinku aja deh... hehehe. eh, km tinggal dmana sih?

    mb rizkii: arigatoou~ hbs ni aq mw minta ajarin jait k mb kiki ah..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ayo siniii
    tapi slesekan dulu revisiannyaaaa XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kalo Cisya ikutan ntar aku bareng aja.. Kalo g ya ada Trans Jogja ini, ke Prambanan sekalian nengok bulik-ku..

    ReplyDelete
  10. aku yg lg ga liat mungkin hueheh
    mbak pinku... nggak enak XD kebiasan di mp semua dipanggil mbak :D
    aku di bandar lampung hehe

    btw..
    http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs462.snc4/48824_1257848096_8152221_n.jpg
    mirip mbak nggak ? XDD
    (gatau cara nampilin gambar :hammer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bantuin Zi, kalo kurang berkenan bisa dihapus.. Sbnrnya aku juga penasaran.. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  12. mb kiki:
    ampun mbakyu... iya, saya selesaikan dulu revisinya, semangat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. trans jogja boleh juga, tapi dari rumahku ke shelter agak jauh sih, hehehe... ayo dah, kalian kapan selo, kita maen bareng ^^d

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha,,, ada2 aja nih, nggak mirp kok... ini masih lebih mirip http://nekopinku.multiply.com/photos/album/36/Thai-girl_who_looks_like_me_v
    hehehe,,,

    woh, bandar lampung ya? someday when I visit your city, we should meet, oke???

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oiya deng tag img src ya wkwkwk makasih om bob
    hwahaha soalnya langsung keinget temenku itu (terutama pas dia blm pake jilbab)
    ah ga bs liat sekarang di hp XD

    oke mbaak,tour keliling sumatera B)
    tp semoga aku taun dpn udah di jkt XD bosen euy belasan taun dibandar lampung melulu

    ReplyDelete
  16. Berarti skrg mbandinginnya hrs sama2 pake jilbab.. XD
    Hmmm, sayangny tahun baru Candi Prambanan kmgknn rame ya?? Mana tesis ini bikin g nyaman ngapa2in.. *curcol dikit*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wahahaha
    semangat om XD
    aku ke prambanan baru 2 kali akakakak

    ReplyDelete