Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Happy Line


Konnichiwa minna!
How’s life?


It’s me, again and again. Hehehe…

I’ve passed my bloody March 23 well, hmm, not too well actually. I’ll tell you that my blood test result went bad… The parasites inside my body grow doubled since the last test, and (the bad news is) there’s several new infections detected... Is that means my body turns weaker? Maybe. I am now easily got fatigue, catch a cold, more sensitive to several drugs that always make me suffered by itchiness… hiks. Whereas, I still believe there’s still a chance to be totally healed, and healthy. Oh, I miss my body’s condition previous…which could support all my activities well, along with my arrhythmic heartbeat.

Talk about life, beside my disease, there are many thing matters in my ordinary days.

Good news! There is a rumor that UGM graduation ceremony in August period would be held in July 2010. Oh yeah!!! It means… I could take my final test in MAY! To be realistic, I couldn’t finish my entire final project by the end of this month and take the final presentation in early April. THAT’S SO IMPOSSIBLE!!! My data set is still incomplete yet. The maps are also undone. And the worst is, I haven’t meet my lecturer even once for this late 1 month, he doesn’t answer my text messages or e-mail either (crying). Oh God, please give me more energy, courage and patience to finish it so soon. I somewhat bored being an old student in this campus, though it feels so fun to enjoy, hehehe… (for my kouhai/juniors, please do not follow my laziness… complete your practical study paper, finish your final project, graduate as soon as possible and live prosperously). OSH!

Mmm… and how is my love life going?

It went sucks. Hahaha…couple weeks ago, I’m being left by one of my friend, few weeks after he sent me love application letter. Huff… I somewhat confused of what he does. I don’t fix any requirements to be a lover. All you have to do is know me first, deeply. I am not easily understandable person. May I remind you, I AM AN UNSTANDARDED PERSON, and even my closest people couldn’t simply understand how I think. Sometimes I can be so silly, funny and very cheerful, but in the other day, you will meet me in a very bad attitude; ignorant, silent, gloomy, hot-blooded and too much thinking unnecessary things, etc etc. So, you should make sure that you really fall in love to me completely, or just my good side. Its okay if you’re not around me again, and then you finds a better person. I have no regret of knowing you...

I, recently, slowly become more selective to fall in love with a person. I enjoy making friends with many people, both boys and girls. Some boys leaving a good impression for me, but it don’t mean I could fall in love with him. I just enjoy where the fate flows… being friend, comfort each other then start loving. I don’t want to force my self again… to love, to comfort others.

Imagine I’m walking on the grass field, the sun shine on me, the wind blows softly thru my hair, the warmth covering my body and soul… I am now singing…

"Who am I living for?
The cloudy days pass me by.
This weakness, this pain:

Do I feel all of it, or just a little?
I drowned myself in memories, but it didn't help.
So I'll start living for today.
But even if I'm a bit lost, yeah, yeah

Before dawn, the twinkling stars vanished.
I wonder: are they really gone?
Or will they be back tomorrow?

Tomorrow never knows
It's Happy Line.

What should I believe in?
My life flies past me and I don't even know it.
No matter what the night brings,
Please, don't frown.

Everyone has happy faces and voices,
I wonder if I can see them.
But even if I can't laugh, yeah, yeah.
I've found my courage at last.
I saw your red eyes and I tried to laugh.

Tomorrow never knows
It's Happy Line.

I drowned myself in memories, but it didn't help.
So I'll start living for today.
But even if I'm a bit lost, yeah, yeah

Before dawn, the twinkling stars vanished.
I wonder: are they really gone?
Or will they be back tomorrow?

Tomorrow never knows
It's Happy Line"

---
YUI
It’s Happy Line

10 comments:

  1. keep spirit
    keep on hoping
    smangaaad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sankyuu mb rizky..^^v I certainly wont give up

    ReplyDelete
  3. 君の人生に同情するぞ。だが、諦めたらそこまでだ。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romaji o kudasai yussan, kanji ni dekinai desu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. kimo no jinsei ni doujousuruzo. daga, akirametarasokomadeda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yussan: sankyu,yussan. I actually still doesnt know what is it, but do not help. I would try to translate it my self ^^

    Mb morpho: yayay! Pastinya! Eh, nekopink mw cosu lg ni. Danchou-nya vern uda pulang dr jepun. Saatny bangkit d dunia percosuan jogja!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiyaa,,,kapan,,kasih tau aja ya,,nanti aku nonton
    wkwkwkwkww

    ReplyDelete
  8. life is suck, but it's great. hope everything is gonna be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mba Morpho: okhay! Nanti juli katanya ada event ukdw. Bersiaplah!^^

    Mba Ary: yeah, and life is to beautiful to be useless. Hehe.. I hope so. Smile, and everything's gonna be oke.

    ReplyDelete