Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Out




Multipliers Saturday out with 2 of my multiply bestfriends, Ary-neechan and Sansan-oniichan.

We went to Ullen Sentalu Museum, located in Kaliurang (about 15Km in the north of Yogyakarta). This is the first time I met Ary in the real world, but I didn't feel clumsy to talk anything with her. As I thought, we could connected by talking about our hobby and interest. And this is (maybe) the fourth time I met Sansan, and as always we talk anything about Jejepunan world, which is both me and him ever involved in the same community (actually, my ex-boyfriend was in the same community with him, Hikaru).

After finished our tour in the museum, in the same location, we took many narcissisms photoshots.


More photos:
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/vapourrain/Ulen%20Sentalu%2013032010/

Here's our pictures!

12 comments: