Monday, February 8, 2010

January 9th



January 9th...

A day I will always remember...


A day when...

My therapy supposed to be done, but (unfortunately) not. The result went bad, nothing changed on my body's health. It was so sad when I realized I'm just a big dreamer trapped inside a weak body... And I'm still scared of that syringes, more than needles... I'm afraid of the result after the injection... why it always went unsatisfying??

A friend of mine promised me to contact me again after the therapy end. But at the same day, I didn't receive anything, even a single message. I already texted her, I told her that my therapy has ended. No replies. Days left, I texted her once again. But she replied coldly, "Do not ever call me again,". I lost her and also one of my friends...
So sad.


It also a day when...

I have an appointment with my best friend to visit Jogja Jamming event for the second time (for me). After the blood test in the morning, we went directly to Taman Budaya Yogyakarta (TBY). With so many enthusiasms (before I know the blood test result), we visited this almost-ended event. Hahahaha... Late, the event itself would be ended in January 10th.

This day supposed to be a rare rendezvous with my ex boyfriend. But for unknown reasons, he didn't come... I had pretty mad at him. "It's okay if you don't wanna see me anymore, I know, you already have a fiancée, and she might forbid you to seeing me!", I texted him.

Hahahaha... I'm just a hot-blooded and short-thinking girl. I just blamed him without any reasons... And I kinda embarrassed after I received a message from him, "It was a heavy rain in my place, I'm sorry I couldn't join you..." waaaaaaa...all cleared.


Oke, everything went well without him, except... our plan to take some narcissism photoshots has to be canceled!!! Hiks... So we just did like usual, I took my bestfriend's photoshots, she also took mine, or we set self-timer. Hahaha... what a ridiculous photoshot that day. Ckckck...

A heavy rain came, and we’re trapped in a spacious exhibition room for almost one hour and nothing to do. Our friends came late, and she took me and my bestfriend’s crazy pict. You can see it here, limited edition! Hahaha!!

At the same moment, I got a suspicious text message. I thought it was a wrong number. Really? Wrong number?? Hehehe… I actually knew that it couldn’t be a real wrong number. He must be my friend’s friend. She really introduced me a friend of her… He’s a gentle and silly person, as silly as me.
サンキュウ。。。

After a little happiness passed, I had to face the fact that damn viruses won’t die easily. I took more efforts and sacrificed many things into it. Reduced activities, passions, and even friends…

I hate the day of January 9th, and three weeks after that.
But I won’t give up.
I never easily give up on my right of happiness, of life.

Life…
“People may come and leave, but only true love would stay…,”
I changed my mind, I love that day, January 9th 2010.
Someday I would know the reason why I should passed that day…

12 comments:

  1. nice story..... Are u getting better now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know who's send u message that moment...hahahahaha!!!scorpioooooo... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou ^^
    yup, I has just visit my doctor and he said "it will take effect in 10 weeks, so just wait and keep your health, if there's no changes, lets try the therapy once again ^^"
    wish me luck for the next 10 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... don't spell his name here, he might come
    ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  5. May Allah bless you and your life with eternal happiness till the very end...
    Don't steep cheering up your life cuz there must be many other people who wanna see you smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a pretty post. i hope you are getting better. take some rests. rainy season is a horrible thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you oniichan...
    Though it's hard, I have to face it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup, thank you neechan...
    I hope so, wish me get healthier for the next 10 weeks ^^

    I love rainy season after all, but it makes me easily catch flu *htsyyy*

    ReplyDelete
  9. masih terapi dari sakit yang kemarin kah?
    semangaaat ya,,,
    semoga semuanya baik2 saja,,,

    ReplyDelete
  10. iya, sakit yang setahun lalu itu...
    doakan ya mbak ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. iya semoga cepet sembuh ya,,,
    sakit itu rahmat jadi bersyukur aja,,,
    semangaaaaat

    semuanya akan baik2 aja sis

    ReplyDelete
  12. arigatou
    everything would be ok ^^d
    as long as I have a spirit for life
    hehehhe

    ReplyDelete